OK, I'm sorry if this post hurts anyone's feelings but blogs are like diaries and what's the point of having one if you lie to it right? Right. So I'll start. I went to the function room at Nat's home today for a FIBO cheerleading meeting at 10 with Jojo, Genie, Ai wei, Eunice, Bryan and Oliver (even though technically he isn't a cheerleader). It was going alright - practicing with only sports bras on, dancing and rolling eyes at the people playing pool next door. Until SOMEONE came. I was frantically trying to get my shirt on and he wanted to come into the gym. Sorry Eugene, but I just don't feel comfortable infront of you dressed only in a sports bra - even if you are my kor. Oh and just because you are my "brother", doesn't mean I have to treat you better than the rest of my friends. For your information, I treat my sister like crap so live with it. Yea, so anyway, Genie was asking him what he was doing here. Apparently, he was bored and decided to drop by. Firstly, You don't just drop by at a FIBO cheerleading meeting when you're from NOBEL and expect to be welcomed. And secondly, who cycles all the way from Bishan to Sixth Ave when they're bored? So after that, Genie more or less told him to leave really nicely but he was, like, forcing his presence onto us. Yea. So anyway, the day just continued like that with the FIBOs and the NOBEL, went swimming and had some really good barbequed stuff.
Now for the second person I'd like to just note - Almeric. Dude! I can't believe how petty you are. How can you disown Genie as your sis just because she refused to tell you who I like? You can just ask me directly and if I don't wanna tell you, then I don't. It's not like it's your business anyway. I'll tell who I want to kay? Damn... Okay, so this is my thoughts for the day. For more details on the *ahem* very eventful *ahem* visit Jojo's or Genie's blog. Peace!
12:48 AM